3 days ago
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Tapas Fundraiser Dinner
This evening, Bob and I went up to the church for a School Fundraiser. It was a Tapas dinner which consists of appetizer portions of several dishes. There was some great food. The cannolis were delicious as Kevin, the Cordon Bleu Chef (from church) makes them from scratch...including the ricotta cheese. Yummy!Before dinner, Bob and I went to the storage facility and put the cover on the RV. What an ordeal. Not so much fun being on top of a 12 foot (???) high RV with the wind blowing. At one point, I just sat on the cover to keep it from blowing off. There also weren't directions with the cover, so as we were unrolling it, we had to turn the 40'x12' section for the roof with 10'-11' drop down sides around a couple of times. We finally got the cover on...hopefully the wind won't blow it away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment